DCLA Laboratory Logo
DCLA does not object to your use of the DCLA Laboratory logo on your website, provided it is for information purposes only and not to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by DCLA.
DCLA Trustmark Symbol
This Trustmark is used exclusively for DCLA certified diamonds, ensuring customers that their diamond is certified, examined and graded by a qualified laboratory that guarantees the accuracy of the certificate.
Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions of use for DCLA Laboratory Logo & DCLA Trustmark Symbol
- The DCLA Laboratory Logo & the DCLA Trustmark Symbol (the “Logos”) may only be used as a link to DCLA’s homepage (www.dcla.com.au) and for no other purpose. They must not link to other pages on your Web site, or to a third party Web site.
- You agree not to alter the Logos in any manner, including proportions, colours, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort their perspective or two-dimensional appearance.
- You agree not to use the Logos on any site that disparages DCLA or its products or services, infringes on DCLA intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law. Your use of the Logos must be truthful and not misleading. You agree not to use the Logos to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by DCLA that is not true.
- You agree to display the Logos on their own and not as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark (including as a domain name).
- DCLA reserves the right of approval of the use of the Logos on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies.
- DCLA reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify or terminate permission to use the Logos at any time. DCLA reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform with the terms of this Agreement, infringes any DCLA intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.