DCLA Laboratory Logo
DCLA does not object to your use of the DCLA Laboratory logo on your website, provided it is for information purposes only and not to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by DCLA.
DCLA Trustmark Symbol
This Trustmark is used exclusively for DCLA certified diamonds, ensuring customers that their diamond is certified, examined and graded by a qualified laboratory that guarantees the accuracy of the certificate.
Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions of use for DCLA Laboratory Logo & DCLA Trustmark Symbol
- The DCLA Laboratory Logo & the DCLA Trustmark Symbol (the “Logos”) may only be used as a link to DCLA’s homepage (www.dcla.com.au) and for no other purpose. They must not link to other pages on your Web site, or to a third party Web site.
- You agree not to alter the Logos in any manner, including proportions, colours, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort their perspective or two-dimensional appearance.
- You agree not to use the Logos on any site that disparages DCLA or its products or services, infringes on DCLA intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law. Your use of the Logos must be truthful and not misleading. You agree not to use the Logos to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by DCLA that is not true.
- You agree to display the Logos on their own and not as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark (including as a domain name).
- DCLA reserves the right of approval of the use of the Logos on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies.
- DCLA reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify or terminate permission to use the Logos at any time. DCLA reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform with the terms of this Agreement, infringes any DCLA intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.
The diamond trading floor that gives all diamond buyers direct access to DCLA guaranteed diamonds from Australian diamond dealers.
Tuesday 21 March, 2017
59.6 CARAT VIVID PINK DIAMOND
Sotheby's plans to auction the famous "Pink Star" diamond an internally flawless, fancy vivid pink stone at its sale in Hong Kong on April 4.
Wednesday 8 March, 2017
GIA FINDS SIGNIFICANT UNDISCLOSED SYNTHETICS
The Gemological Institute of America (GIA) recently uncovered an unusually large number of undisclosed synthetic diamonds mixed in with natural melee diamonds, the lab confirmed with Rapaport News on Monday.
Tuesday 21 February, 2017
DE BEERS PROFIT JUMPS AS DIAMOND MARKET STABILISES
Profit more than doubled for De Beers last year as trading conditions in the diamond-manufacturing sector improved and inventory levels stabilized.
Wednesday 14 December, 2016
DCLA DIAMONDS HAS LAUNCHED
Buying a diamond can be a difficult process.
Thursday 17 November, 2016
PINK DIAMOND SELLS FOR $18M AT CHRISTIEâ€™S GENEVA
Christie’s a pink diamond at its Magnificent Jewels auction in Geneva on Tuesday at $2 million per carat.
Wednesday 9 November, 2016
BAIN CAPITAL AND BOW STREET TO ACQUIRED BLUE NILE
In a surprise announcement, online jeweller Blue Nile has entered into an agreement to be acquired by an investor group managed by Bain Capital Private Equity and Bow Street LLC.
Thursday 3 November, 2016
GRAFF SHOWCASES THE GRAFF VENUS
The 118.78 carat type IIa diamond with no fluorescence and an excellent polish and symmetry. Is a record for a heart shape.